ONLINE REGISTRATION COMPULSORY AFTER ADMISSION
Log on to www.dispurcollege.org
- Click on the link STUDENT PORTAL www.dispurcollegeonline.co.in New Page will open
- Three Options will be available- Registration Process, New Registration and Log In
- Read all instructions given in Registration Process
- Then Click New Registration and fill up- Name, Unique Mobile No, Email ID, Class and Upload Admission Receipt given by Bank and Press Register
- After submission college will verify and send Student ID and Password to the mobile no as well as Email ID. If not received User ID and Password within 48 hours then send SMS "DISPUR" to 9101302578/9954966428 from register mobile number
- Then students have to Log in with ID and Password at Student Login button
- Students have to enter all relevant information and full postal address as per format.
- Upload scanned documents and signatures- Passport Photograph, Original Mark sheet(Last examination passed), Original Caste Certificate , Original Migration and Pass Certificate, Original Income/ BPL Certificate (for free admission as per Govt. Scheme), Candidate Signature
- For Identity Card students have to upload one passport photograph and other information with signature as per format in the above mentioned web link.
- Submitting false information will be liable to face penal proceedings and his/her fees already paid will be forfeited
- Seats will be forfeited:
- Students fail to register themselves online within 30th June 2018.
- Students found continuously absent in class for 15 days(From 1st August to 18 th August 2018)
- All the forfeited seat will be filled up be New Admission (From 20th August 2018 onwards)